DYE-namic Concrete Countertop Acetone Dye
SS DYE-namic is the first dye product capable of exterior and interior use. The product is composed of finely ground color particles in solution. SS DYE-namic is designed to penetrate open concrete surfaces, including countertops. SS DYE-namic colors may be used alone, or combined and applied over other colors to create monochromatic, multishaded, multicolored, variegated unique designs. It installs in one third the time required for reactive acid stains or water based stains and does not require neutralizing or extensive clean up, before sealing. SS DYE-namic is also great to use with stencils, adding yet another unique element to the countertop.
- Two great formulas: UV or Interior Polishing
- The UV formula will not fade under UV rays
- Creates mottled effects similar to the like of acid stain
- Solvent-based dye that is fast drying and easy spray application
- 37 colors to choose from including 10 offset colors for Sedona Acid Stain in the UV formula
- 20 colors to choose from in the Interior Polishing formula
- 3 primary colors great for mixing custom colors on the job site in both formulas
All colors come in quart, gallon, 5 gallon and sample sizes.
5 Gallon: Approximately 2,000-3,000 square feet.
1 Gallon: Approximately 400-600 square feet.
1 Quart: Approximately 100-150 square feet.